We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott or Novotel

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Marriott or Novotel

Which would you choose? Am looking for central nice hotel for romantic weekend with partner? Thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
152 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott or Novotel

Neither of these hotels is particularly "romantic" but both are in a great location close to the centre. I'd go for the Marriott over the Novotel though, though I'm guessing it's slightly more expensive.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
698 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott or Novotel

Assuming that you are able to find both hotels at similar prices, i'd go for the Marriott, as its more upscale than the Novotel(There are 2 novotels in central brussels by the way, Tour Noire and Grand Place).

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
333 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott or Novotel

I would also go for the Marriott; I've stayed there 2 weeks ago and had a wonderfull time ( just reed the reviews ); centrally located ( about 3 minutes from the Grand Place ) and great restaurants nearby!

Enjoy your stay!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott or Novotel

Marriott all the way. What a great place to stay. I was there for a week in late March, early April and it was 100% perfect. Staying here really made our trip a total joy.

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott or Novotel

i would pick the amigo in that area

6. Re: Marriott or Novotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 23:17