We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost

ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
cost

hi ,got good flights for myself and my husband to go away for a few days and was wondering is it expensive there ?eg. price for a average restaurant for a night ? or a quick bite during the day although i know it depends where you go ,an over all range would be good. it is our first hol without kids and we want to go to some where reasonable as we have a family hol coming up soon

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost

Not easy but this is my experience

quick bites that are not fasts food places 8-12 euros, evening meals starters around 6-12 euros mains around 18 - 30. excluding drinks.

if you want specific tyes of food look at rest.be and then ask again

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost

sorry the site is resto.be

ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost

thank you for your advice ,it seems to be similar to irish prices so !!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
122 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost

I am going to Dublin at the end of the end and impressions that I have while making bookings is that it's more expensive over there (restaurants, hotels, bars).

ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cost

ya my apologies im not from dublin ,so it is cheaper where i live ,if you were to compare it to dublin prices then your right

6. Re: cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 22:18