We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Hotels in Brussels with parking

uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Great Hotels in Brussels with parking

My boyfriend and i are travelling by car to Brussels in early December and we would like some hotel recommendations please.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
393 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Hotels in Brussels with parking

You will find most all the good hotels in Brussels have either a garage attached or valet parking available. The Meridien has a large 24 hour garage (which services the Grand Place) next door. This garage would also be within feet of the Novotel and the Carrefour L'Europe. These hotels would be the closest to the tourist desitinations. I like the Montgomery hotel, located a little out of the center. They have a garage below the hotel and will valet park your car.

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Hotels in Brussels with parking

i agree with iofa, parking in BXL is pretty good there are a large no of underground casr parks conveniently situated and most large hotels have parking .

if you arre staying in a smaller place ring and ask them if they have any deals with the nearest

3. Re: Great Hotels in Brussels with parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 00:19