We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BMI Business Lounge Brussels

Scotland
Level Contributor
14 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
BMI Business Lounge Brussels

Hi

I will be travelling to Brussels mid Feb and I am wondering what lounge BMI use at Brussels airport for Business Class/ GOLD/Silver Card Holders?

Also, is there a fast track queue available at security at Brussels airport?

Many thanks in advance

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BMI Business Lounge Brussels

BMI have their own lounge for business class and gold/silver card holders. It has a wide range of soft drinks and alcohol, plus tea/coffee etc but it does not have much in the way of food, only biscuits and nuts. The lounge is quite spacious, there are areas to work although there is no free internet access (the service provider in the airport charges a minimum of 20 euros, but you get 4 hours for that)

The lounge sometimes gets crowded before the 17.30 and 19.30 London departures.

There is a fast track in both the departure terminals. But generally, the queues for the non Schengen terminal are not too bad, usually 5 minutes to get through.

Don't forget to buy your cigarettes and chocolates in the departure lounge! -:)

Scotland
Level Contributor
14 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BMI Business Lounge Brussels

Hi!

Thank you very much for your speedy reply, that really helps!

:)

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BMI Business Lounge Brussels

bmi lounge is ok fairly small and cramped and nt oa lot of facilities i wouldnt plan on spending much time there

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BMI Business Lounge Brussels

I agree this is a fairly small not very exciting lounge and they have no food but great beer (leffe)

If somebody know the phone number or how to reach it, I would appreciate this as I have forgotten something there today.

Thanks

5. Re: BMI Business Lounge Brussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 01:16