We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to live cheaply around here?

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
China
6 posts
Save Topic
Where to live cheaply around here?

I plan to move in Brussels in the end of November. I will work as an intern in the cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc, which probably is located in the North-east part of Brussels. Would you tell me how I can rent a cheap and suitable house for a student around here. Thank you very much!

My email: jannybrown@hotmail.com

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to live cheaply around here?

i had an student help me wit hthe kids over the summer and he stayed in the equivalnet of halls universtiy accomodation for three months at UCL you could try that

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to live cheaply around here?

i had an student help me wit hthe kids over the summer and he stayed in the equivalnet of halls universtiy accomodation for three months at UCL you could try that

.be
Level Contributor
77 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to live cheaply around here?

try www.xpats.com

this site is loaded with usefull information and there are several forums where you can post topics.

Dallas
Level Contributor
152 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to live cheaply around here?

Janny,

St. Lucs is right off of the metro line.....might try looking at all areas along that line. The area around St Lucs is residential and while some things are available they tend to be a little expensive unless you can find 3 or 4 other people to rent a house. good luck