We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trappist Abbey / Brewery Tours

Washington DC...
1 post
Save Topic
Trappist Abbey / Brewery Tours

I'll be in Belgium next week and would like to visit some of the trappist breweries. However, I've gone to the majority of the sites and it seems these they are not open to the public. In which case, are they worth visiting? If so, which ones? Is there somewhere you try the beers at the Abbeys?

Also, I would like to check out some of the non-trappist breweries. Any suggestions as to which ones are impressive to visit? Any good tours?

Any hely would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Belgium
Belgium
Europe
Buendia Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Pro Velo Tour
Sightseeing Tours
Brussel Greeters
Sightseeing Tours
SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Brussels
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trappist Abbey / Brewery Tours

palm at steenhuffel,

het anker in mechelen,

I liked belle vue in BXL.

2. Re: Trappist Abbey / Brewery Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 15:20