We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metro Operating Hours

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Metro Operating Hours

Hi,

I've been trying to find the Brussels Metro operating hours online but i'm having some trouble. Can anbody tell me the hours of operation on Saturday and Sunday night in November.

Kind Regards

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,860 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Metro Operating Hours

Metro operates roughly 05:30 till midnight but it depends on the exact line and station, see www.stib.be/horaires-dienstregeling.html… Where are you trying to get to/from?

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Metro Operating Hours

ther is a failry extensive network of Noctis night buses if you need to travel outside metro hours see the STIB/MVIB website for details

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,860 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Metro Operating Hours

There is, but it operates only until 3 a.m., which means that there may only be 4 departures of each bus, and the last bus from a particular stop may be at, say, 02:40.

Again, you have to specify where you want to get to and from where.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Metro Operating Hours

Oh right thanks for the replys. That seems really early for the weekend, i was hoping there would be a Metro service until around 3am!

I don't have any specific line in mind at the moment. I was asking because we are spending a weekend in Brussels next month and i'm choosing our hotel based on that information. If there was a late night metro service, i wasn't too concerned with hotel location but i think i'll try stay around Grand Place now.

5. Re: Metro Operating Hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2010, 05:19