We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night in Brussels

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
103 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
1 night in Brussels

My 2 18 yr old sons and I will be in Brussels for only one night late in October. Looking for suggestions as to where to stay...go into the city, stay at the airport or 1/2 way to the city. We will be leaving for Antwerp the next day...unsure if we will go by train and get a car in Antwerp or rent a car at BRU and head to Antwerp.

Would you get the car in Brussels or in Antwerp.

What would you be sure to do in Brussels for the one full day?

We are not big on Museums.

Thanks.

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night in Brussels

it would depend on what time you arrive but i would be tempted to stay at the airport and train it in for sightseeing. I would then pick up the car from the airport. your not staying in town but it shopuld be easy and the publice transport is frequent cheap and convenient

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
103 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night in Brussels

Thanks for your reply. We get in at 830 in the morning..

Would you return to the airport the following day and get the car or would you suggest getting it in Antwerp. We fly from Antwerp to London after a few days in Antwerp and then back to Canada.

Any must see things from your perspective for our short time to sightsee?

3. Re: 1 night in Brussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2011, 07:16