We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

malaysia
2 posts
Save Topic
Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

Hi,

Anyone has any idea what are the lockers size that available at brussel's train station?

26inch luggage can fit into the locker?

pls help ! thanks a lot : )

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
36,060 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

If you leave it at the staffed facility at Bruxelles-Midi, it doesn't matter. Midi, Central and Nord all have lockers in 3 sizes so one of them should take your case. Locker sizes have been given in response to a previous question, but in cm, not inches.

Mentioned in this post
Nord
Nord
Hauts-de-France, France
malaysia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

Hi,

But i search high & low online, still not able to get the locker sizes/dimensions.

Also, staffed facility & auto locker, which one safer to use? Im

worry my luggage will be stolen, Any advice?

Thanks again

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,672 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

< But i search high & low online, still not able to get the locker sizes/dimensions >

I do not know the exact size of the lockers but I am sure that a suitcase measuring 26 inches will fit. There are lockers in 3 sizes - and the largest ones are very big.

< staffed facility & auto locker, which one safer to use? >

Staffed facility may be better if you cannot easily understand the instructions for using the lockers. Luggage in a locker is entirely safe if you lock the door correctly.

< worry my luggage will be stolen >

It will not be stolen from a locker as long as you lock the door properly. It will not be stolen from the staffed facility unless the staff are dishonest - and I am sure they are not.

Moorestown, NJ
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

Anyone know what the price is at the staffed facility to hold your luggage ?

5. Re: Luggage Size for storage at Brussel train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 19:17