We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jump tickets

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
jump tickets

hi

- where can i get a 10 journey jump card on a saturday from midi station?

- do i put it into the machine everytime i get on and off every tram or metro?

- where are the machines to put my ticket into and what do they look like?

thanks again

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,672 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jump tickets

< where can i get a 10 journey jump card on a saturday from midi station? >

At the ticket window at Midi metro station.

< do i put it into the machine everytime i get on and off every tram or metro? >

Yes - except when you are just changing trains within a metro station. If 2 people are sharing a 10-journey card, you put the card in the machine twice.

< where are the machines to put my ticket into >

In metro stations - at the entrance to the platform; on trams or buses - near the doors.

< what do they look like? >

flickr.com/photos/…

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jump tickets

i usually buy mine from the mostly red machine near the entrance( probably has MOBIB written all over it) it is pretty easy it is in english and will take a a uk debit/maestro card

3. Re: jump tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 22:19