We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tobacco

Morecambe, England...
8 posts
Save Topic
tobacco

I am flying to charleroi airport and wondered if anyone could help me, and tell me how much is tobacco to buy from, charleroi airport brussels??? thanks.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
35,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tobacco

Charleroi Airport isn't in Brussels - it's in Charleroi (well, Gosselies). Therefore you will find such information in the Charleroi forum, e.g. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188646-i2997-k515…

Mentioned in this post
Charleroi
Charleroi
Hainaut Province, Belgium
Brussels
Brussels
Belgium
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
564 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tobacco

Prices of cigarettes are normally uniform across Belgium. In April I paid for 48 euros for 200 Marlboro at Brussels ( Zaventem ) Airport

Mentioned in this post
Belgium
Belgium
Europe
Brussels
Brussels
Belgium
leeds, uk
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tobacco

i've just come home, right this minute...and straight on tripadivor!!

i can confirm there IS igerettes at charleroi airport, marlobor being 51 euros for a stick SAME price as outside the airport

amber leaf 10 x50g 53 euros

and this slimline menthol cigs are 44 euro

we actually bought ciggerettes in the centre of brussels thinking charleroi had very limited cigerettes, but they do have a few to name.... silk cutes, camel, kent marloboro (all choices) in the EU section of tabacco

(there was 3 choice of loose tabaco)

4. Re: tobacco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:42