We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brussels hotels

israel
Level Contributor
5 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
brussels hotels

dear all,

if budget was not an issue which hotel is the most recomended one for the first time in Brussels

thansk.

ofir

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brussels hotels

If you believe the ratings on here (tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g188644-Brussels-Hote…), it would seem the Sofitel Europe at Place Jourdan. However, assuming that the majority of ratings have been made by real people, rather than the hotels themselves, these may have been business people rather than tourists, because the area (Schuman, where the EU Institutions are) is not the first one that springs to mind as being convenient for tourists.

Tourists would normally prefer to stay - I guess especially for a first visit - around Gare centrale and the Grand' Place, and in that area, the Amigo is generally considered to be Brussels' best hotel. I couldn't say as I live here so don't use hotels, and can only really advise on location. Although I have visited someone who was staying in Le Dixseptième, which seemed very nice, and is also conveniently located between Gare centrale and the Grand' Place.

However, people's tastes vary enormously, and to know what would be "most recommended" for you it would be necessary to know what factors to take into account (or not). Surely you can get an idea from the reviews under "Brussels hotels" which ones sound appealing?

UK
Level Contributor
2,863 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brussels hotels

Of all the hotels we've stayed at in Brussels the Amigo is the one that stands out.

3. Re: brussels hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:16