We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Taxi Verts

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Contacting Taxi Verts

It’s a long story but basically my holiday to Vienna has been ruined by Taxi Verts or Radisson Blu Brussels.

Anyway I am trying to contact Taxi Verts using there contact form on their website. However the mobile entry keeps saying “UNDEFINED”. I’m trying to enter my UK mobile number.

While I’m tempted to detail my complaint below, I prefer to give the company a chance to respond first. I will state that I’m physically disabled and use an electric wheelchair. Taxi verts have wheelchair accessible taxi.

Any idea how I get round the undefined issue?

Thanks

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Taxi Verts

Have you tr'ied entering the number starting with 0044, then your Uk number without the first 0?

Scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting Taxi Verts

Sorry, tried your suggestion and some other combinations, but it still says undefined.

Scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting Taxi Verts

the solution? use firefox not useless ie!!!!!

4. Re: Contacting Taxi Verts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 10:15