We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attire for Brussels

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Underhill, Vermont
Level Contributor
698 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Attire for Brussels

Bon soir

I will be in Brussels the second week of June. I am coming from a week in Paris. I assume the same attire is appropriate in Brussels as in Paris. I also assume I should expect rain. As I come from a cold climate, I will be wearing short-sleeved shirts, but bringing a jacket. Nice pants and skirts in neutral colors; mix and match and quick drying. Plus comfortable walking shoes.

I know this is an unpopular question sometimes, especially with the gentleman. So if you are not interested in clothes and fashion, you don't need to bother. :D Meant in the nicest possible way.

Merci

Belgium
Level Contributor
16 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attire for Brussels

I'm not sure I understand the question... if there is one.

Underhill, Vermont
Level Contributor
698 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attire for Brussels

Sorry I did not phrase that correctly. Is the same dress, i.e., fairly formal compared to American casual standards, as in Paris, appropriate for Brussels? Also, does it rain a lot there and is the climate similar? What is generally worn and how is the weather in June?

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attire for Brussels

wear whatever you feel comfortable in & be happy!

the weather in June can be anything from gorgeous summer to cold & rainy...

4. Re: Attire for Brussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:17