We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 1st in Brussels

Silver Spring...
2 posts
Save Topic
May 1st in Brussels

I have plans to be in Paris during the week of May 1st 2014 and we were thinking that May 1st could be good for a day trip to Brussels. Will the trains be running that day? And if so will it be very crowded on the trains? I know that a lot of sites and shops will be closed in Brussels but that's fine. Just thought it might be less crowded than Paris on that day.

(traveling with an 18 month old)

Thanks!

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,499 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May 1st in Brussels

<we were thinking that May 1st could be good for a day trip to Brussels. Will the trains be running that day?>

Yes.

<And if so will it be very crowded on the trains?>

All seats on the trains between Paris and Brussels are reservation-only, so if you have tickets, you will have seats.

<Just thought it might be less crowded than Paris on that day.>

Probably. I think it will depend, above all, on whether or not the sun is shining !

Silver Spring...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: May 1st in Brussels

Thanks so much!

3. Re: May 1st in Brussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 07:20