We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cycling from the Brussels airport?

Cornwall, Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cycling from the Brussels airport?

A friend and I will be starting our cycling trip in Brussels. Is it safe to cycle directly from the Brussels airport into Brussels (by safe, I mean are there roads that are not too busy with traffic)?

Europe
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cycling from the Brussels airport?

Brussel is not the best city for cycling, but it is possible to get into the city by bike. (But I have to warn you that it is more dangerous for bikes than other Belgian cities.)

The Google maps route planner offers bike routes for the area, so maybe you could start there.

Cornwall, Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cycling from the Brussels airport?

Thank you! I will look into it.

3. Re: cycling from the Brussels airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 07:16