We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am going from Brussels to Burges

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
291 posts
452 reviews
Save Topic
I am going from Brussels to Burges

I want to stop by at Ghent on my way back from Burges to Brussels. Is this a easy task. Will it take too much time. I just want to see the panels at St Bravos. is this possible without being too much of a headache and if so what kind of tickets should I get. Thank you

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
31,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am going from Brussels to Burges

In terms of ticketing, this means you would have to buy a single ticket Brussels-Brugge and a VIA ticket (Brugge-Brussels VIA Ghent) on the way back; or 3 separate tickets, Brussels-Brugge (€14.10), Brugge-Ghent (€6.50) then Ghent-Brussels (€8.90) - both solutions cost the same. Prices given are standard single fares.

What you can't do is buy a Brugge-Brussels ticket, get off at Gent St. Pieters, take tram #1 direction Evergem to the city centre, e.g. Korenmarkt (€1.30), visit St. Bavo's cathedral, take tram #1 direction Flanders Expo back to Gent St. Pieters (€1.30), and then jump on another train to Brussels with the SAME ticket.

2. Re: I am going from Brussels to Burges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 06:18