We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rent a car

Holon, Israel
Level Contributor
29 posts
353 reviews
Save Topic
rent a car

Hello to all members,I intend rent a car in Brussels airport beside major rental car companies ,I find on web companie rentalcars.com ,that work apparently as mediator between big companies and their consummers,and this companie offer cars about 40% less cost then major companies, when I inquire straight to them (inquire to Sixt 7 days mini car cost 280 euro,and same Sixt but with rentacars.com is about 190 euro). Please advice me whether you have expirince with rentalscar.com ,may I trust them.

Thank

Michael.

1. Re: rent a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:18