We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NIghtlife in Brussels

West Sussex
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
NIghtlife in Brussels

I'm going to Brussels at the weekend for an overnight stay at the Hotel Le Plazan with my partner. We are both in are ealry 20's and want to make the most of the time we are there. I think we have the daytime sorted its just finding our evening entertainment, so if anyone knows of nice bars and lively clubs we can move onto during the night that would be great.

West Sussex
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NIghtlife in Brussels

Sorry type error- hotel should read Hotel Le Plaza!

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
393 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NIghtlife in Brussels

One club to check out is The Parc Savoy located on Ave Bois de la Cambres take the #94 Tram line direction Hernann Debroux or the #93 direction Marie Jose and exit at the Marie Jose Station.

The club is in the house next to the white house on the corner. (there is a big gravel driveway and no obvious signs out front.) You will know it by the activity as it gets really busy after midnight.

3. Re: NIghtlife in Brussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 06:25