We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

Ponte Vedra Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

Does anyone have any info regarding this tour company. I can find very little on the internet regarding the company other than their own website. I'd like to take one of their tours but am leery in doing so for several reasons. Top on the list is that all monies are deposited in a secure Hungarian bank(I think). That is a red flag for me. Would anyone know anything about the company and the tours. Thanks so much

Midlothian, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

Last year we took part in their 11-day tour and it was amazing. That time we paid by check, but a friend of mine used his credit card and everything went smoothly. The tour we got is really a lifetime experience , I recommend it to anyone. My cousin Jeff takes the tour this year and he made his payments by PayPal.

John

Annapolis, Maryland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

I wanted to take their Band of Brothers tour last year, but due to family illness we couldn't go. We had already paid our deposit, but it was more than 3 months before our departure so they repaid us in full. I was worried about getting our money back, but it came just as they promised. Our sales rep, Sara, was very communicative. As soon as my wife has recovered we will take their tour, hopefully in September this year.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

I'm in the same boat. Would be very interested in one of these tours but cannot find anything that makes me feel comfortable enough to book with them. In fact, quite the contrary. When I googled their address - 2710 Thomas Avenue in Cheyene WY - I found a Reuters Investigation article (reuters.com/article/2011/06/28/us-usa-shell-…) where that address is a house with over 2,000 registered companies. So the jury's still out for me. I'll keep digging. I haven't given up yet.

Bettendorf, Iowa
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

I took their Beyond Band of Brothers 10 day tour last year. Everything went great. I traveled solo and had my own room. I made a lot of friends because the other passengers were really friendly and we became close. Our guide, Nikki, was knowledgeable and took care of us all the time. The food was great and included in the price, even the drinks. If anything, it was too much. I would have stayed in the museums longer, but i realize that other people have less endurance and it is a group so you have to go with the program.

I took the tour last year, and before that, when I was thinking about registering, they put me in touch with some really nice people who took the tour before.

Annapolis, Maryland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

I just spoke with Sara, who answers their toll free. She pointed me to their about us page http://www.beyondbandofbrothers.com/aboutus/

They seem legit to me. I am going to book with them.

Bridgton, Maine
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

We went on their Central Europe Tour in 2011 and every detail was perfect. Good communication, great guides, truly a history tour with friends. No money worries, ever. A first class company.

Rochester, New York
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

GO!!! This was by far the best vacation I ever went on. From the moment I got off the plane, everything was top notch. The hotels, transportation, guides and sites were great...and the food was phenomenal. I met so many people that Im still in touch with, and saw things that most people will never get to see. To stand in places were so many gave so much was very inspiring! At first I was a tad worried about the international payments and such, but everything was smooth as silk. I had great interaction and communication with the staff and coordinators of the tour, and all questions were answered without delay. I would definitely go on this tour again without a second thought.

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

The trip is absolutely fantastic! All of the guides are extremely knowledgeable and the people you are arranged to meet at all the stops truely make the trip once in a lifetime. I would highly recommend taking this tour!!

Save Reply
9. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

Go on the tour with this company. I took my nephews and the 11day tour as a collage graduation present. I had the same panic attack when I found they were actually headquartered outside the USA and I had given my credit card information but I couldn't have asked for more or better service form anyone. We had our flight cancelled due to weather, while we were standing in line to talk to the airline reps my phone rang, it was Nikki letting me know what the new flight information was. Since I had our flights included with the tour they were notified of the problem. It was almost midnight in Hungary when Nikki checked to be sure everything was still on target, learned the problem and called me with the new arrangements. I still waited in line to hear from the airline only to be told the same thing Nikki had already told me. This trip turned out to be one of the best planned, arranged, guided and generally handled I have ever taken once we got past the weather.

Whittier, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: beyond band of brothers tour with procom tours

Thanks you to everyone for the good reviews, my husband and I are taking the Sept. trip and I had my misgivings about them for all of the mentioned reasons. Thanks again for easing my feelings and I'm now so looking forward to the trip.

Get answers to your questions about Luxembourg Province