We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Gent

Which Ghent hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ely, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
Parking in Gent

I'm due to stay at the Marriott in Gent on 25th Sept for 4 nights. I am travelling from the UK by car and although the hotel advertises that it has a car park, I was wondering if there was a cheaper option nearby, or indeed if it's worth parking on the outskirts of the city and using public transport (ie Park and Ride)

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Gent

All depends if you are going to use your car during those 4 days. If so, the park and rides are not the best option since they are out of town.

The parking closest to the Marriott is called Parking Sint Michiels and has a max rate of 10 euro per 24 hrs.

Below link gives you address and rates, it is in dutch but you will surely get something out of this.

…gent.be/nl/parkings/parkingSintMichiels.html

Ely, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Gent

Thanks for the info. I probably won't use the car whilst there but you never know. I will probably visit Brugge but I think the train is the best bet for that?

Ely, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in Gent

Thanks for the info. I probably won't use the car whilst there but you never know. I will probably visit Brugge but I think the train is the best bet for that?

4. Re: Parking in Gent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2011, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Ghent