We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groot Vleeshuis-open on Easter?

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Groot Vleeshuis-open on Easter?

Can anyone tell me if Groot Vleeshuis will be open on Easter Sunday? Interested in both the market and restaurant. Their website is not in English; and I've emailed them, but of course received no response.

Thank you.

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Groot Vleeshuis-open on Easter?

Easter weekend are the usual opening hours, 10 to 6pm. Closed on Easter Monday as this is their usual closing day.

On weekends they only serve hot food till 4pm, so keep that in mind.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groot Vleeshuis-open on Easter?

Thank you! Do you know if the restaurant takes reservations or not? Small party-just 3 of us, but figured Easter would be pretty crowded.

Not sure how to get in touch with them, though, as they wouldn't respond to email.

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Groot Vleeshuis-open on Easter?

Give them a call, 011 32 9 223 23 24. They speak English. I do think they take reservations but maybe not for smaller groups.

4. Re: Groot Vleeshuis-open on Easter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 09:24