We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Ghent?

Which Ghent hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel in Ghent?

Any recommendations for a hotel in Ghent? Trying to decide from Marriott, Harmony and Sandton? I will be staying for four days for a conference. Thanks!

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Ghent?

They are the numbers 1, 2 and 3 op Tripadvisor, seems to me you cannot go wrong. I would let the price (if you pay out of pocket) decide. They are all pretty close to the city center but only one is smack dab in the center, the Marriott. Walk out the front door and you are in the historic center of Gent.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Ghent?

Its a bit more expensive than these but I can recommend De Waterzooi a B and B bang in the centre.See the reviews. Fantastic place to stay and Kay and Christian the owners will look after you royally.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Ghent?

Stayed at the Marriot last year right in the heart of historic Ghent with lots of restaurant choices nearby. Good location should you have any time to sightsee.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
964 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Ghent?

Consider the Gent Ibis Centrum it isn't fancy but it isn't a dormitory either. We liked it and would stay there again. There is a business center, a bar, restaurant (good food) and an elevator. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is an easy walk to the historic center and the tram for the train stain stops right outside the hotel.

5. Re: Hotel in Ghent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:16