We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

ireland
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

first time to brugge and lookign to surprise my wife with a nice hotel,oldey world with a nice bar and good rooms

would appreciate ur suggestions

East Worldham...
Level Contributor
379 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

olde worlde but with good rooms and nice bar sums up many hotels in brugge. Best of the bunch: Orangerie hotelorangerie.com/Engels/informationUK.htm

Then have a look at Jan Brito, Relais Oud Huis Amsterdam and Prinsenhof

Have a look at tour operator website - often cheaper to book a package booking.com, leisuredirection.co.uk

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
619 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

Dont know if you have booked anywhere yet but I can highly recomend Hotel Ter Brugge if you haven't. It is a beautiful hotel and close to the main square.

England, United...
Level Contributor
13,123 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

It MUST be the jJan Brito. it is olde worlde style, very welcoming, the bedrooms are beautifully decorated and the breakfast buffet is superb. Fruits, cereals, bacon, eggs, sausages, cold meats, breads, croissants, danish pastries,smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, all just help-yourself. We stayed there on Friday and Saturday nights (June 15th and 16th) and B&B in a standard room was only 260 Euros for the two of us for the 2 nights.

The bathroom was beautifully decorated, high quality towels and toiletries and the entire place was spotlessly clean.

it's in a quiet location, but only 5 mins walk from the main squares and sightseeing area.

I thoroughly reccommend it for a surprise getaway break.

Cost of taxi from station to hotel is 8 Euros.

We booked direct through their website and it all worked out very well indeed.

I hope you enjoy your holiday, wherever you go.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

hi.

when we were in brugge we stayed in sofitel hotel.even it is a chain hotel we found that it was very charming with a nice cozy bar a great restaurant and very romantic rooms in excellent prices.check the candid traveller's photos on trip advisor about sofitel brugge.

5. Re: Good Romantic Hotel and Clean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 17:22