We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day in Bruges

birmingham
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas Day in Bruges

Hi I'm travelling to Bruges on 23.12. with my 2 children and we are staying centrally in B&B. I'd like to know what our chances are of getting a meal on Christmas Day. Will many restaurants be open and will the price be very high? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Also we would like to attend church on Christmas Eve.. where will be a good family service that the children will enjoy, please? I'm thinking one with a nativity scene or play.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Mentioned in this post
Bruges
Bruges
West Flanders Province, Belgium
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
973 Reviews
from US$112.60*
Ghent and Bruges Day Trip from...
2,026 Reviews
from US$54.50*
Special Offer
Bruges Day Tour from Paris
631 Reviews
from US$180.30*
US$200.30
Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
510 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day in Bruges

you'll find a lot of restaurants open in bruges and you can spend €2.00 or €200.....

on christmas eve there's a church service in the Onze Lieve Vrouw kerk in the Mariastraat in the city center.

from 23.40 there is a musical quartet that sings and plays classical music.

on this link you find the catholic churches in bruges

www.sintsalvator.be/federatie/federatie.html

have a nice stay in bruges

2. Re: Christmas Day in Bruges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 16:17