We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hotel or B & B or apartment in the centre of Bruges?

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap hotel or B & B or apartment in the centre of Bruges?

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in a cheap but nice hotel, apartment or B&B near the centre of Bruges?

I'm staying 3 nights in February with my boyfriend.

We're after a double room, preferably en suite, and preferably 40 - 60 euros or less per night (though less might be a bit unrealistic).

We're not fussy, cleanliness is probably the most important thing. And either walking distance to the centre or with good transport links to the centre.

Thank you very much!!

Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
462 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap hotel or B & B or apartment in the centre of Bruges?

you can try

HOLLYWOOD 't Zand 24 BRUGGE

friendly b&b !

www.hollywood-pension.be

enjoy your stay in bruges.

belgium
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap hotel or B & B or apartment in the centre of Bruges?

Be realistic, for something ensuite of good quality you will need at least 100euro, unles you go to a youth hotel.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
2 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap hotel or B & B or apartment in the centre of Bruges?

Actually in Feb, here is a website for you. I am staying here now and it's amazing. En Suite, breakfast every morning and incredibly friendly people.

http://users.skynet.be/dieltiens/index.htm

I am staying 3 nights @ 50 Euro per night. So worth it!

Another website for you to check out for stuff like this in the future: www.ricksteves.com

Best of luck and enjoy Bruges. this city is wonderful!

4. Re: Cheap hotel or B & B or apartment in the centre of Bruges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 10:20