We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking on Bruges

Cagliari, Italy
6 posts
Save Topic
Parking on Bruges

hi all,

I'll be in Bruges in July with a rented car, so I looking for a parking when I'll stay there. My Hotel is in Baliestraat 1 - 8000, can I leave my car near my Hotel for free ?

thanks in advance.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
34,539 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking on Bruges

Read the reviews, several mention parking: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g188671-d265136…

The car park at the station is not near your hotel, but some 20 minutes walk away. However, you will not need your car while in Brugge itself so you could always leave it in one of the cheap peripheral car parks after dropping off your luggage.

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking on Bruges

If you are staying at the Hotel Jacobs (it has that address), they have detailed information on parking on their website, on the location page.

www.hoteljacobs.be

Cagliari, Italy
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking on Bruges

Yes, I'll stay in Jacobs :) so I ask my question because I read that "Free public parking is possible at a location nearby."

Is it true ?

thanks for your patience.

Izegem, Belgium
Level Contributor
840 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking on Bruges

You can park in back of the train station free,you can park next to the train station(covered) for 2,50€ for a day (bus from the station is then free for all passegers from the car to any where in Brugge

http://foto.brugge.be/dl/mobiliteitsplan.pdf

P centrum- Station

- 1,500 spaces; 24 hours a day – max. €2,50/24 hours;

free bus service to and from the city centre

Roeland

5. Re: Parking on Bruges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2010, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Bruges
Recent Conversations