We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruges

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bruges

we are 2 couples planning a cruise out of Amsterdam to Norway in June 2012. We have a few free days around Amsterdam and were told we should spend a couple of days in Brussels and Bruges . Can you tell me if this is a good choice or any other ideas would be appreciated

thanks Rhona

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruges

wrong forum

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,549 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bruges

wrong forum but not a good choice. Spend them in Amsterdam and go to Keukenhof if things are still in bloom.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,513 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bruges

No the tulips will be over with by then -March or April are the best months for Keukenhof .

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bruges

Hi ready,

Welcome to the forums! Your topic was initially misplaced in the Providenciales forums, but we have since moved it here to the Bruges forum where others knowledgeable about the area will be able to share their thoughts. If you have questions about Amsterdam, Brussels or other destinations, please visit those forums that you can navigate to from the Forums Home page at:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome

Thanks for participating and good luck with your research!

Best regards,

TA_Louise

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bruges

Hi,

I don't know how much time you have in Amsterdam. I can only tell you that I recently returned from a city trip in Amsterdam myself. It was my first time in the city and I spent 3 days there, I could have used another day.

I traveled from Bruges via Antwerp. Bruges is a city trip destination not to be underestimated. It's small, but a proper visit can easily take at least 2 or 3 days. We have a lot of repeat visitors as well, because they can't get enough of Bruges ;)

Most people only spent one day in Brussels.

So, as I said, it all depends on how much time you have :)

Kind regards,

Sabrina

6. Re: Bruges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 15:18