We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruges Football

Alberta
Level Contributor
22 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Bruges Football

I will be visiting Bruges from Canada and am trying to purchase 2 tickets to the Oct 29 game with Club Brugges.

Their web site indicated it may be possible to purchase a ticket 8 weeks ahead of time thru ticketingonline.be. I was excited at the possiblity but it appears that the web site is only in Dutch or French.

Does anybody know of another option in English. Would welcome any suggestions.

Thank you for your help.

Mulvi

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruges Football

Hi,

I have no idea whether there is an English website somewhere, but I can guide you through the Dutch website if you like. :)

Go to: …msn.com/jupilerproleague/ticketing/nl/

Homepage of the Dutch ticketing website

On the left side in the menu click on "Selecteer een club" - it means choose a club

Click on the logo of Club Brugge

Click on "Bestel" which means Purchase behind October 29 match

Apparently tickets are not yet available for this match, but I checked the procedure for the match on August 28, so I'll continue with my explanation and you can see for yourself when tickets will be available for purchase.

Indicate how many tickets you would like to buy at "Aantal"

At "Prijs categorie" you can choose your ticket price...I don't really know the stadium, so I'm not able to tell you were you will be seated.

If you see "Volzet" it means that category is sold out.

Click on "Ga verder" meaning Continue if you're done.

You now get map of the stadium and you have to choose where you want to be seated.

If you're done click on "Ga verder"

The next screen shows a summary of your purchase. You have to indicate how you wish to pay at "Betalingswijze".

At "Afleveringswijze" you have to indicate how you wish to receive your tickets: "Prioritair - Nationaal" or "Voucher".....I don't really know what Prioritair - Nationaal means, but Voucher means you'll receive an e-mail with a voucher. You print the voucher and you can collect your tickets at the stadium.

Click on "Ga verder". Another summary of your purchase.

Click on "Bevestigen" which means Confirm if it's OK.

You now have to log in. If you don't have an account yet click on "Registreet zonder eID-kaartlezer"

* are obliged

in order from top to bottom

number of your creditcard (if you don't have a Belgian passport, which I think is the case)

aanspreektitel > meneer = male / mevrouw = female

first name

last name

street

house number

PO box

country

postal code

gemeente (don't bother, if for Belgian residents)

date of birth (day - month - year)

telephone # work

telephone # private

gsm = mobile phone #

fax

taal = language (English is an option)

Click on "Ga verder"

I'm kinda stuck here, since I don't want to make an account of my own. But I think you'll have to choose a password, log in and then proceed to the payment. Perhaps you can try to work it out on your own....... I don't mind further helping you, via e-mail or so (with print screens). "Worse" case scenario I'm willing to guide you through it via telephone, I can give you my direct number at the tourist office (only during office hours of course ;) )

Hope this info helps.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bruges Football

Hi

If you create a profile for Ticketingonline.com and select your language as English, the majority of the ticketing process will come up in English - it does for me.

Not sure if you managed to get tickets as this match is showing as sold out today.

Edited: 18 August 2011, 13:40
Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bruges Football

@NWKent

Have you clicked on the correct date? 'Cause it still shows up as "not yet available" when I look at 29 October. It says ticket sales will open soon.

Sabrina

Alberta
Level Contributor
22 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bruges Football

Folks,

Thank you for your replies. NWKent - hopefully your suggestion works out.

Sabrina - I am so impressed you took the time to do the translation. It was so detailed and comprehensive. That was so kind of you. If all Dutch speaking people are as kind as yourself, it should make for a terrific holiday. Thank you.

It turns out that my travel plans might have a wrinkle and I may not get to Bruges till Sunday but if not I will let you folks know how I fare with the tickets.

Thanks again.

Mulvi

5. Re: Bruges Football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 22:16