We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floris hotel KGB deal

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Floris hotel KGB deal

my question is about the location an how to walk from the station, its my 3rd visit to bruges in 9 months, i love the place.

I'm familiar with most of the landmarks, I previously stayed at the walburg hotel and brugge by night b&b, each time walking from the train station and found them to be good accoms location wise as the city is small.

can anyone advise the route to walk using tourist landmarks, i struggle with the street names and language.

Thankyou

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Floris hotel KGB deal

Hello,

Floris Karos is just off 't Zand square, along the inner ring road, where the cars disappear into the tunnel that goes under 't Zand. It's about 12 min. walking from the train station.

As you're already somewhat familiar with Bruges I guess you'll know where to find the pink/orange Concertbuilding (cross the street in front of the train station and turn left through the park, Concertbuilding is at the end of the park).

Cross 't Zand square and walk straight ahead. Floris Karos is on the left side. If you stay on the right side of 't Zand square you'll have to cross the inner ring road which isn't safe. Hence crossing 't Zand square. ;)

I'm pleased to hear you like Bruges that much :) it's a lovely city.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

2. Re: Floris hotel KGB deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 06:17