We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2011

Leeds
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve 2011

Hello, my wife and I are coming to Bruges for the 1st time and are staying a few days from the 31/12/11 - 02/01/12. It is also my wifes 30th Birthday on New Years eve and i was wondering if somebody could post me some suggestions to do for our visit.

Where is the main NYE Celebrations?

Where is the main Ice Skating rink?

Would you suggest booking a meal for NYE or just eat in the nice little markets ect ect?

We are staying just off the T'Zand is this close to everything? We dont mind walking a few miles either!!!!

I would be most grateful for any help...

Thanks

Matt

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
849 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve 2011

tripadvisor.co.uk/…36900250

Should help you or search Bruges forum for New Year in previous years and you should get some ideas as things don't tend to change much from year to year.

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve 2011

Hi Matt

The main celebrations will be on 't Zand, so you will be close by. The ice rink is a short stroll on the Markt.

Restaurants normally have fixed menus on NYE that will take you through the evening and over midnight.

Only you will know what you would prefer to do. Sit and have a good meal that will take you through the night, or be out and about with the crowds for the big sing song on 't Zand.

3. Re: New Years Eve 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2012, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Bruges
Recent Conversations