We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clubs

stevenage
1 post
Save Topic
clubs

so is ther no clubs in bruges open new years eve???????????? ive just booked and am takin my girl away! and she doesnt know where we are goin! im startin to think i made a bad choice! can any1 help me with somewer to go?????????????????????//

Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
474 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clubs

i'm afraid to my knowledge there are no 'clubs' in the city center of bruges, but...there are a lot of bars, cafés, pubs where you can party! e.g. on 't Zand, Eiermarkt, ...

maybe you can start on 't Zand 'vlaanderen zingt' (sing-a-long) and fireworks.

here is an impresson how it was 2010/2011

comitevoorinitiatief.be/activiteiten/2011/br…

Edited: 22 December 2011, 17:10
Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clubs

I popped into the Druid's Cellar on my way to "Vlaanderen Zingt" last year and asked them what time they normally close on NYE.

They said that in 2009 it was about 1.00 - to which I replied that I thought that was early and they said 1:00 lunch time the next day...

Plenty of late night establishments around Eiermarkt with music and dancing.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,679 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clubs

True, but as far as I know there are no big clubs in Bruges, if that's what you are looking for.

For 31-12, maybe this is a nice party though for you

http://www.bruges2012.be/

Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
474 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clubs

unfortunately 'normal €16 tickets' for the party ger_holland is refering to, are sold out.

i think only silver and gold vip-tickets are available (€35 and €50)

5. Re: clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2012, 10:16