We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Reports - please post them here

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Reports - please post them here

Dear forum readers,

To make it a little easier for everyone to find Trip Reports about Bruges I have created this special forum post.

You're welcome to post your full Trip(advisor) Report here, but you can also post a link to your blog, photobucket or any other website where you share your Bruges experience.

To get started here are links to a couple of recent Trip Reports posted on our forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k4974…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k4976…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k4977…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k4893…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k4737…

It's up to you to keep the show going!!

Sabrina

63 replies to this topic
Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Trip Report 2011 - thoughts about Bruges

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k50…

Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Sabrina would it be possible to place a marker on this topic to show when new reports have been listed ?

Roll on March , Back again ! :)

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Mike from TA staff has informed me that:

"... unfortunately we don't have any mechanism to highlight a sticky topic that has received new posts."

But if you tick the box "Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted" you will ;)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Can you tell me how to post a trip report?? I don't understand your guide as when I click into the links you have displayed, I can read their reviews but there is no facility to create my own..

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Hi,

Just write the report like you wrote your question :) here, in this thread. Or, if you have your own website where you collect travel reports, or a blog, you can post the link here.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

6. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2012, 13:25

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Hi,

Isn't that the same? :)

This thread is meant to post reports / reviews about Bruges as a destination. So detailed reviews about hotels / restaurants can be posted on the TA site of the hotel / restaurant.

Sabrina

8. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

hi i am going to bruges on p/o ferries in march for the first time do you leave your luggage on the ferry while you get off and is it better to get tobacco in bruges and any more tips please

10. Re: Trip Reports - please post them here

Reply to: Trip Reports - please post them here
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted