We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants with vegetarian choices

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
951 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants with vegetarian choices

Hello all!We are visiting Brugge next month and i'd be grateful if you could give me 2-3 restaurant recommendations.I am a vegetarian(don't eat meat and fish) but my girlfriend isn't.It doesn't have to be strictly veg. place but would be nice to have some choices.So far,Cambrinus seems nice and mentioned a lot in the forum and i'd like some other advice.Budget around 20euros/person!

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants with vegetarian choices

Hi,

Try this:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g188671-c40-Brug…

Kind regards,

Sabrina

Portland, Oregon USA
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants with vegetarian choices

In Belgium, most of the restaurants post a menu near the door or in a window. This is a great help in that you can see the prices and what is on offer. It helps to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
951 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants with vegetarian choices

Thank you both.Teleport,that's great indeed!I found it very helpful in Italy last summer!

4. Re: Restaurants with vegetarian choices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:15