We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Station to Hotel Malleberg

Texas
Level Contributor
522 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Train Station to Hotel Malleberg

We would appreciate directions, will be arriving from Rotterdam on a Saturday afternoon to the train station in Bruges. Is there only one station? What is it called? And last, with one roller bag each, what is best way to get to the Hotel Malleberg? Walk? Bus? Thanks!!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
951 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train Station to Hotel Malleberg

You get off at Brugge!I'd say take the bus..Follow the advice here and it will be very easy: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k3737…

Get off at the third stop(Markt).From there it will be about 5 min. max on foot

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train Station to Hotel Malleberg

Hi again ;-)

I've been off the forum for a while, had a vacation and decided to not read any forum topics, trusting the other DE's and regular repliers. But anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I added some directions in your information pack on how to reach your hotel (without actually having seen your question here, if that ain't telepathy I don't know what it is!).

If you require a quick reminder on how to reach your hotel feel free to stop by the tourist office inside the Bruges train station. Opening hours:

Monday - Friday: 10h00 - 17h00

Saturday and Sunday: 10h00 - 14h00

Best regards,

Sabrina

3. Re: Train Station to Hotel Malleberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 09:17