We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year In Bruges

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
176 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
New Year In Bruges

Could anyone advise what new year is like in Bruges.

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year In Bruges

Hi,

Our NYE celebration has been the same for the last couple of years, so have a look at these posts from the past:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k5268…

Kind regards,

Sabrina

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year In Bruges

Hello, we area also thinking of Bruges for New Year. I wondered if you would recommend a restaurant for the evening, or let me know when most menus etc become available? How soon in advance should we book? Many thanks for your help.

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year In Bruges

Hello,

As I work at the tourist office I am not allowed to recommend anything in particular. You can use Tripadvisor to search for restaurants or view the restaurant guide here:

http://focus2.be/horecagids_brugge.html

Hope the link works.

Some restaurants already have their X-mas / NYE menus online, you'll just have to search on their website or contact them directly.

The moment you're sure about your visit / restaurant I'd book it.

Best regards,

Sabrina

4. Re: New Year In Bruges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:17