We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brugges Canal Boats

Bruay-la-Buissiere...
3 posts
Save Topic
Brugges Canal Boats

Does anyone know, the info says canal boats run march to November, is this up to November or do they run through November, as I'm going to Brugge mid november and would like to use this attraction. Alex

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
829 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brugges Canal Boats

By November it generally depends on the weather and demand - so they are more likely to run on a sunny Saturday than a wet Wednesday.

As November can be very unpredictable there is no way of knowing for definite if they will be operating - I would just look once you are there, you won't need to go out of your way to find out, the canals are right by many of the main attractions so just keep an eye out.

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brugges Canal Boats

Hi,

NettleLondon is right in everything.

However, in October the boat companies pass on information to the tourist office until when and on which days they operate in November. As I work at the tourist office I will have this information and I share this on Tripadvisor as soon as we have the information of all 5 boat companies.

So check the forum again mid-October or you may contact me.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

3. Re: Brugges Canal Boats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 16:17