We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diligence restaurant

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Diligence restaurant

Could anyone find out an email address for this restaurant for me to ask for some sample menus as there is no website address with more than the name!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,999 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diligence restaurant

It doesn't have one, or at least not for public use, as it doesn't give one in this business website: …knack.be/nl/detail/460448013/diligence.aspx

It doesn't have its own website either, merely a page created for it by different restaurant guides, e.g. restaurant.be/nl/…diligence-5066.html and http://www.pocketresto.be/brugge/diligence

They do, however, give a phone number which is obviously how they want people to contact them.

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
855 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diligence restaurant

If you are nervous about calling because of the language issue, don't be - I would be astounded if they were unable to handle your call in English.

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diligence restaurant

Hello,

Until Tuesday I hadn't heard back from you whether or not you wanted me to call them, so naturally I hadn't done anything.

Anyway, I was out of office Tuesday, I wasn't able to reach them yesterday, but today the manager answered the phone. You may contact them at

diligence@telenet.be

and yes, they can send you the menus via e-mail, but it may take a while he said.

Good luck!

Sabrina

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diligence restaurant

Many thanks Sabrina you are a star!

5. Re: Diligence restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 06:16