We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late dining in Bruges?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Late dining in Bruges?

Arriving in Bruges on Friday no earlier than 10.15pm - will it be possible to have a meal in a restaurant that late? Any specific places to head to if so? General Bistro/Steak etc. type menu rather than fast food.

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late dining in Bruges?

Hi Penny

Not much choice I am afraid for late night eating.

One that I know will be serving is Estaminet on Park. It is a bar that serves things like spag Bol, lasagne, salads, soups, couple of pasta dishes - no steak though. The kitchen is open as long as the bar is open and it is open late!

It is very small and is likely to be busy so you may need to have a drink at the bar until a table becomes free.

Edited: 12 February 2013, 12:36
Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late dining in Bruges?

Hi,

If its a nice grill restaurant you are after, I've seen Au Petit Grand accept latecomers when i've been in there before now. http://www.aupetitgrand.be/index-en.php

Might be worth giving them a call beforehand though to confirm that you would be OK. I think it pretty much depends on how busy they have been etc.

Regards,

Rob

Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
496 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late dining in Bruges?

Maybe...

't Kattepoortje

Oude Gentweg 173, 8000 Brugge

mobile +32475 31 16 43

is a steak grill restaurant that's open very late.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188671-d2…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late dining in Bruges?

Thanks everyone for the tips - with only friday and Saturday nights to spend in Bruges we're anxious to make the most of our late arrival so it's great to have some idea what to plan. Thanks again.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late dining in Bruges?

Thanks everyone for the tips - with only friday and Saturday nights to spend in Bruges we're anxious to make the most of our late arrival so it's great to have some idea what to plan. Thanks again.

6. Re: Late dining in Bruges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 05:16