We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurostar Brussels Midi question

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Eurostar Brussels Midi question

I booked the trail from Brussels to London - on my ticket it says 'any belgium station'. Since I'm coming from Brugge - do I still need to book a ticket from Brugge to Brussels or will this ticket cover me?

Thanks for all your help! I'm doing a multi leg trip, London - Paris, Paris - Brugge, Brugge - London.

Edited: 17 February 2013, 20:31
Luton, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eurostar Brussels Midi question

The ticket will cover you

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eurostar Brussels Midi question

Thank you Eric51. My ticket departs 12:56 - should I assume that is from Brussels and plan accordingly? When I booked this I originally requested Brussels thinking I had to book Brugge to Brussels separately - but the option for 'any station' was recommended so I chose that.

I would hate to assume that I can leave Brugge at 12:56 and miss my train to London.

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,499 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eurostar Brussels Midi question

< My ticket departs 12:56 - should I assume that is from Brussels and plan accordingly? >

Yes. You can take any train from Brugge earlier that morning. You should plan to arrive at Brussels Midi at least 45 minutes before your Eurostar departs. Eurostar leaves from platforms 1 or 2 and there is a dedicated Eurostar lounge where security checks and UK immigration control take place. You are invited to board the train 15 to 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eurostar Brussels Midi question

Wonderful - thank you so much!

5. Re: Eurostar Brussels Midi question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 05:17