We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

San Clemente, CA
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

I have been looking for a taxi company in Bruges that would be able to transport 8 passengers to/from our cruise ship in Zeebrugge to Bruges. While several companies told me they were booked for the day, and/or had schedule conflicts, I finally got a positive response from Taxi Georges. Anyone have experience with that company? Are they reliable? (It would be a very bad problem for us if we got stranded in town and missed the ship's sailing!)

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

Only ever used Taxi Snel.

+32 50 33 44 55

or

+32 50 36 36 49

info@taxisnel.be

http://www.taxisnel.be

Regards,

Rob

Edited: 26 February 2014, 10:19
Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
305 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

Can also recommend Taxi Snel , used on a few occasions and always arrived on time , very nice & clean cars and the drivers are multi lingual :)

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,967 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

Might have been useful to say which taxi companies had already ruled themselves out, as people may well recommend companies that have said they can't do it.

Unfortunately, there are 2 negative mentions of Taxi Georges on here: http://en.yelp.be/biz/martins-taxi-zeebrugge and (doctrd dated 30 June 2010) here, for return to Zeebrugge: boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php…

Whether that is representative for that company or 2 isolated instances, I can't say: and I haven't looked for negative (or positive!) reviews of any other company, as you can do that yourself, whether on TA (tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188671-i448-k6275…) or e.g. google.

Also unfortunately, you may find reports of people who say they were let down but not which company it was: …cruisecritic.com/archive/…t-1393297.html

San Francisco Bay...
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

Did you book Taxi Georges? Could you share your experience? We too only have availability response from Taxi George's. My trip is in August. Thanks!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

Taxi Snel have always been really excellent

6. Re: Reliable Taxi Company in Bruges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:15