We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Living while self catering in Turkey

Wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Living while self catering in Turkey

We are going to the Apollonnium Spa and Resort in July and was just wondering if anyone could tell me roughly what the cost of some basic stuff are in Turkey e.g. bread, milk, coke, beer, wine etc have tried to look online and can't find much out. Would be grateful for any information.

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cost of Living while self catering in Turkey

this could not have come at a better time, I have just booked for 3 weeks in October at Appolonium also, so very interested to read all the answers,assuming you go first dont forget to write about your time there will you, I will be waiting,have a lovely holiday! one thing I would like to know is can I get fresh milk in Akbuk if not on site? and any idea what the weather will be like in October? Barbara

Mentioned in this post
Akbuk
Akbuk
Didim, Turkey
12. Re: Cost of Living while self catering in Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Akbuk
Recent Conversations