We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olotels

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
olotels

Hi

I just booked a hotel in vilamoura through olotels.com but I read some forums here on TripAdvisor and now am very worried I am a victim of a scam.has anyone else booked with olotels.com?

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: olotels

If you're worried, see if you can cancel and book with someone else?

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: olotels

Hi it was a non refundable booking, hopefully it will be ok I am going to contact the hotel directly and fingers crossed they will get the booking.

3. Re: olotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 16:00
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: olotels

Hello I made a booking early last week for the Tivoli Victoria and they have not received my booking! ! I am very worried especially after reading all the bad reviews about olotels.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: olotels

Anbry, please read what was said above and reply with your booking number.

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: olotels

Its 3540687. I have already rang your uk no. Twice, which is very expensive for me.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: olotels

Dear Anbry,

Thank you for your comments.

Kindly note that Olotels has a certain number of rooms booked in our partner hotels. The names of the passengers can only be released to the hotel 2 days prior to arrival. It is only normal for the hotel to not have any trace of your name or reservation number when calling them too soon.

As mentioned during our phone conversation, we are working on obtaining the confirmation number form the hotel via our supplier.

All the necessary information will be send to you via email.

Best regards

Olotels Team

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: olotels

Thank you

I have been in touch with the hotel and they have confirmed my booking.

Thanks very much for your help.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: olotels

Glad that all worked out!

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: olotels

Thank you Olotels.com. I am just back from a wonderful holiday in the Tivoli Victoria, which I booked through you at a very good price! !