We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portugal or Corsica

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Portugal or Corsica

i'm planning for a 2 weeks trip in Sept 2014 and is torn between the 2. Recently i just been to croatia for 2 weeks island hopping and totally love my time there, the stunning beaches, island culture but also rich in history and friendly people.

My idea is to either A) spend a week in or near Lisbon and Porto each and explore the nearby destinations or B) spend 2 full weeks in Corsica.

Both offer something different but also what i like. Would really like to seek advice from those who have been to both or either places and share your experience.

Cheers,

Jason

Special Offer
Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with...
751 reviews
from US$90.90*
US$113.70
Sintra and Cascais Tour from Lisbon
1,027 reviews
from US$82.10*
Special Offer
Lisbon Super Saver: 2-Day Sintra...
284 reviews
from US$147.80*
US$164.20
Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,619 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portugal or Corsica

I would say that Corsica it's more or less equivalent to the portuguese island of Madeira, in terms of natural landscapes, mountains and sea. Not possible to compare with the mainland. visitportugal.com/Cultures/en-US/default.html

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portugal or Corsica

Thanks for that, will check out Madeira.

3. Re: Portugal or Corsica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:18