We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FC Porto Tickets

Barnet
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
FC Porto Tickets

Hi I am planning a trip to Porto the weekend of 10/11 May and would love to watch the FC Porto v Benfica match. Of course this is a huge game and could even be a title decider. What are my chances of getting a ticket, how do I get one, and will it cost a lot. Many thanks in advance for advice on this subject. Stefan

Special Offer
Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with...
756 reviews
from US$90.10*
US$112.70
Sintra and Cascais Tour from Lisbon
1,031 reviews
from US$81.40*
Special Offer
Lisbon Super Saver: 2-Day Sintra...
284 reviews
from US$146.50*
US$162.80
Lisbon
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: FC Porto Tickets

there area few sites selling this type of tickets. A quick search brought up this: www.sportsevents365.com/dock/team/FC_Porto that looks good.

However, I think that tickets for that game will be in very short supply.

Also, I've never used any of these services, so don't take the link as reccommendation.

cheers,

miguel

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,734 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FC Porto Tickets

As far as I know the safest way is to buy them at any of the clubs website, on this case the FC Porto website. I think that you have to register, and the tickets are only available at the Portuguese version.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,501 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FC Porto Tickets

I agree. Do not buy tickets from third party vendors. They do not have them this far in advance and will charge you a great deal more than official sources.

Members and season ticket holders get the first opportunity. If any tickets remain for the general public they would go on sale about 2 weeks prior to the match, the date and time of which might not be fixed until then.

Admission to matches is a lot less than English Premier League matches but for this game still could be in the €30 or €40 area. I have watched Olhanense in the top League this season for 10 Euros!!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FC Porto Tickets

hi stefan77,i was in the same boat as you in august when sporting played benfica,i turned up 4 hours before kick off and got a ticket but with this being the last game of the season and a possible title decider it could be a different ball game so to speak.your other option in getting a ticket has been mentioned above,goodluck and i hope you get a ticket.

Barnet
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FC Porto Tickets

Many thanks to all of you for your responses - very much appreciated!

6. Re: FC Porto Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19