We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach resorts near Lisbon

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Beach resorts near Lisbon

My boyfriend and I are planning a holiday together in June, and have been able to get flights to Lisbon. However, we are not looking to do a city break, but something slightly more relaxed. Ideally, we are looking for somewhere pretty, with lots of culture and things to do, by the beach and not too touristy and pricey (my boyfriend hates the sort of beach resorts where its all English pubs and the only food is hotdogs or burgers). It needs to be somewhere relatively easy to get to from Lisbon airport (our flight doesn't get to Lisbon until 6pm local time), and with plenty to do in terms of sightseeing. I thought about maybe Cascais or Sesimbra, but I'm not sure? Any views on these places or any other ideas?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
17,646 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

I would say Sesimbra, Cascais is more upscale.

2. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:17