We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Evora from Lisbon?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Evora from Lisbon?

Hello,

We are staying in Lisbon for 4 days and wondering if we can do a day trip to Evora and return back to our accommodation in Lisbon?

How far is it from Lisbon?

Is there a bus or train we can take?

Thanks in advance

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Evora from Lisbon?

Yes, you can do a day trip and it's about 1 1/2 hours to Evora. Best is to take the bus: http://www.rede-expressos.pt/ as they are more frequent. They leave from Sete Rios bus station in Lisbon.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Evora from Lisbon?

hi,like FTHM said the buses/coaches are more frequent and will get you to evora allmost as quick as the train but if you prefer the train there's one that leaves sete rios at 07.04 and one at 09.04 with a return train at 19.02,if i remember it cost me about 25 euros for a return ticket and i bought it on the day i travelled,some journeys you have to book in advance.whatever you choose i am sure you will like evora.

3. Re: Day trip to Evora from Lisbon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Evora
Recent Conversations