We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December weather

kaburbidge
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
December weather

Hi

due to Porches next week, never been before and we were just wondering what the weather is likely to be like over xmas.

I presume it will drop cool of an evening but how warm will it be in the day - enought for beach , water parks do you think?????????

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,550 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December weather

Water parks will not be open. Possibly zoomarine will be open, thay have a web site. It will definately be 'cool' in the evenings, wrap up. If the sun is out during the day it will be pleasant. Hope this helps you.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,550 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: December weather

Further info for you. www.zoomarine.pt (there is an english version on the site.) Open in Dec but closed on the 1,8,15,24,25,29th. Its location in the Guia area on the E125 Road. (20euro for adults,12 euro for kids 5-10)

algarve
Level Contributor
21 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: December weather

The weather is quite unsettled here at the moment so bring some warm clothes -it is awful to be cold on holidays. But knowing the Algarve it wont be long till the blue skies are back. Was out walking on Monday afternoon and had to take off my jaclet!!!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,748 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: December weather

True enough - it was a nippy 8C this morning, up to 14 now but a fairly cold north wind makes it feel less warm. Rain on the way for the weekend!

kaburbidge
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: December weather

thanks for all the info - we've book a hotel with an indoor pool so the weathr won't make too much difference to the kids getting their swimming fix. As long as I can get out and about in the car and enjoy the sights i'll be happy. Thanks for the marinezoo info looks good well worth a visit. can't wait now...:)

Nefyn, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: December weather

were off to club praia da rocha on 23rd - looking forward- can anyone help with where to get christmas dinner

7. Re: December weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 02:16