We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

devon
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

Thanks for all those who have answered my other Q's

Now I need a recommended company and idea of Prices from Airport to old town Albufeira. I am looking for Cheap n Cheerful not luxury! Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,455 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

30 Euros is the average; some charge less.

Here's a list of a few to try

algarvetransfersdirect.com

followmetours.net

algarvetransferlink.com

concordiagolf.com

bravotur.com

daily tours (no website) tel (+351) 289 541 489

sul-travel.com

minibusesdosul.com (based in Portimao)

You can use a facility at www.albufeira.com to request a quote from several of these using just one email. Go to this page:

http://www.albufeira.com/transfer/default.asp

Alternatively go to the search box above and type in 'airport transfer albufeira' and you get the hundreds of Q&A's that have been asked on this topic, which will include the names of several other companies and people's thoughts on them.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

You can't get more cheap and cheerful than Travel Republic who at the moment are offering Shuttle bus transfers to Albufeira for £6.69 per person (each way.)

For private transfers I would recommend algarve-365..com

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,455 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

That's a good price but no doubt you would be sharing with a few others! If you want a private transfer, without a circular tour of the Algarve before you get to your hotel, you will be paying the higher prices.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

I agree Cubsur.

Someone I know used TR shuttle service a few weeks ago. With just one dreop off before him he was at his accomodation in Albufeira in no time.

Using them again last week, he was an hour and three quarters on the coach before being dropped off.

I personally couldn't be doing with that and so always book a private (direct) transfer.

5. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2009, 11:16
6. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 22:35
Aljezur, Portugal
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

I have just booked a transfer from Faro airport to Aljezur, much further west than you are going and the price was €60. return.

This is a shuttle bus service so of course will be shared with others.

The company is www.yourfaroairporttransfers.com

Hope this is of help.

8. Re: Cheap Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira please

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 05:16