We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Praia da Oura

3 posts
Save Topic
Club Praia da Oura

We are a family of 5 going to Portugal in July, 3 girls aged 13,15 and 16.

Would love to know what other people think of the complex at Club Praia da Ouraa.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Praia da Oura

Myself, husband and 2 girls aged 9 and6 are going in August so am interested in these bad reports re work being carried out in February are you.?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
52,098 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Praia da Oura

There is a bit of reurbishment work taking place at CPO but the major works in the streets of the old town are miles away. You won't have any problems there.

I stayed at CPO a few years ago before I moved here. It is very handily placed for the beach but there is a steep hill to walk up if you are going to bars etc on 'The Strip' - it is of course downhill all the way back!

Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Praia da Oura

Hi Tyse

We were at the Algarve in Feb. and checked out Club Praia da Oura because it was one of the places we were looking to stay at but didnt and after checking out the whole resort,rooms etc,we wish we would have stayed there and determined our next trip,this is where we will stay.Beautiful grounds,steps to the beach,great beach area with restaurants etc.By all our observations we would stay there in a heartbeat and I think you and your family would not be disapointed.Have fun

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now